Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm tagging Bubby!

September 2008, He's waiting for me to go out and play with him
Thanksgiving 2007, we learned he loves olives.
May 2007 in Colorado
May 2007, coming down Pike's Peak
November 2007 at Silver Dollar City...he was so excited!
Late 2007 in the bath
He cracks me up!
February 2008, he would plead with me to go out to ride the sled but he would say "ride the boat" December? 2007 with Lorelei
This is the face where he pretends to be annoyed but really is just trying to make me laugh.


I'm tagging Garrison:





Favorite food: kraft mac 'n cheese, lately I've set a once a week rule 'cause he wants it for every meal





Friends: Tommy (bestest friend), Luke, Conrad, Joshua, Tyler





Things he loves to do:


ride his bike outside


swing


have friends over


go over to Tommy's house


sit between Marcus and me while we watch a tv show (that he likes)


sleep between us in bed (on the very rare occasions that I let him)


dance to the free baby leapfrog cd (I have other kid cd's that we listen to, but the free one that came with a toy we bought is his favorite)


pick apples off of the tree outside our door then wash and eat them


take a bath with bubbles and toys and water balloons


call his grandma on the phone


vacuum with me (he has a toy vacuum that works somewhat so he starts it when I start mine and stops his when I stop...it's VERY cute)


sing the "cleanup" song with me while we clean up his toys


stickerbooks


helping Lorelei


helping daddy do something around the house (i.e. fix the shower curtain rod)


reading books (his favorite at the moment is Little People on the farm, but he also loves Ruthie and the Teeny Tiny Lie, Baby's Birthday, The Small Family, The Monster at the End of this Book, Santa's Suit, No No Yes Yes)





Favorite TV show: well, at the moment it is "Go, Diego, Go", but he also loves "Hi-5", "Backyardigans", "Max and Ruby", and "Bob the Builder"





Favorite songs: "Yellow Bird", "Horsey Horsey", "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star", "You are my Sunshine", and if at bedtime my patience lasts through all these he'll start the list all over again. I also have to sing "Yellow Bird" every time I brush his teeth or he won't open his mouth!








2 comments:

Jason Kelly and Graycen Lee said...

look how stinkin cute they are!! i miss you guys we need to get together soon. hope marc is doing well with school. your amazing mir and the kids are beautiful!

mid said...

https://www.harapanrakyat.com/2015/11/berbagai-sumber-modal-usaha-kredit-tanpa-agunan-salah-satunya/