Garrison and Lorelei have become much better friends since the move. Here are some pics:
September 2009

August 2009

June/July 2009

June 2009 with daddy before the cornfield took off

Early June 2009. Garrison got stitches in his forehead and Lorelei, after picking a bandaid out of the trash and affixing it to her forehead, got a clean transformer bandaid to match.

May 2009 before the move, listening to something on my ipod.

September 2009, finishing the last Danimal...with no fighting!
Garrison is quite the dancer, eh?
4 comments:
I love these photos. Too cute. Garrison is sure looking older and bigger. His warhead experience is awesome! I don't care for those either. Thanks for posting, it helps me keep up a little more, see your kids sweet faces helps me feel closer to you! I love you all!
I love these pictures! So cute~ How are things? Where are you now? Here is our blog http://lmbottomsfamilyblog.blogspot.com/ stop and say hi!
Wow time is flying by! They are getting so big. I cant believe that they shared that Danimals cup that was just darling! I think they will be the best of friends when they get older! Love Chloe
Mir! I lvoe the kids how cute are they!!! and the warhead thing is awesome! I have to say Garrison is starting to look mkore like a Broadbent! I miss you like crazy! I'm sad we didnt ever connect awhile ago. Love ya!
Post a Comment