Our first real snow of this winter came I think on January 7th, and Garrison was sure ready to go sledding. We didn't (still don't) know a good place to go, but Marcus improvised and sledding down our driveway toward the street (not usually a good idea) turned out pretty well. Thankfully, Garrison stopped short of the street each time and also we live on a street that is far from busy. It was a BITTER day and so I only took a couple pictures . Garrison loved it outside, Marcus was out there only because he wanted to be a good daddy, and Lorelei made it about 30 seconds before the bitter cold got to her and she wanted back inside. After making sure she really didn't want to be outside, I took off her boots, gloves, hat, coat, and snowsuit. When I decided to go outside to take a few pictures she wanted to go outside with me again but it was too late. I wasn't about to put all of that clothing on her again and she had a meltdown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So cute, Loralei's hair is getting so long, she is so beautiful!
Post a Comment