I just thought I'd post (real quick) some funny things Garrison has said so that I don't forget them.
Yesterday the kids had some "pop ice" popsicles (offbrand of otter pops I think) in the back yard and Garrison started to go inside. John tried to follow him in, and I quickly warned Garrison not to let him in because John wasn't finished with his and would ruin the carpet. Garrison's reply? "That wouldn't happen if you had bought oxy clean" !!!! I laughed so hard!!!
Today we were at the pool of some friends and I was trying to help teach Garrison how to dive. I showed him how and went through the steps: put your arms out in front like a v, take a deep breath, dive in (head first), breathe out while surfacing... After a few tries of him doing what looked like belly flops he was getting up the courage to do it yet again, talking it through with me while he was on the diving board. I was really trying to convince him that he'd love it once he tried it, and he replied back "but mom, my brain is telling me not to" to which I had to laugh and say, "well, if it's telling you not to, you probably shouldn't". I hope he continues to listen to his brain!



1 comment:
These are too funny, Mir! I love it! Garrison is one smart kid! Love you all and miss you!!! xxoo
Post a Comment